Believe in The Power You Possess

Babes Support Babes
My name is Lynn Sarudzaishe Chibuwe and I am a young free spirited and motivated young woman, who is greatly motivated to make a difference and improve women empowerment and sustainability of women run businesses . I am currently a final year student at the Catholic University of Zimbabwe studying a bachelor of Social Sciences in Development Studies hons degree, apart from that I am the Zimbabwe Future Females ambassador and founder of Starnation Events. I am a woman Who is dedicated to empower other women especially in Zimbabwe, I am also driven to work on sustainable ways to ensure the success of female run businesses through the aspect of networking and women support moving with the motto' babes support babes'. I have a strong passion for women empowerment realising the need for collaboration and inclusiveness in order for women to succeed . I also have a strong passion for music, culinary arts, event planning and event management. In line with interests my interests have more to do with coming up with the next big initiative that will grow and strengthen women also a little bit of fun and dance.

Keep Pushing and Believe in the power you possess
 I was and still am very much inspired by the need for stability in my personal life and the fear of being an average human being, I want to be able to make a difference in the lives of people around me. My greatest inspiration however is my family and my friends, they motivate me to do better and work hard for myself and also for them. There are many challenges that I face and I am still in the process of over coming some of them, but the greatest of them is Rejection - from the society having the need to implement an idea, being young as I am some take my ideas as mediocre and I am faced with the need to constantly prove myself to people. I managed to overcome this through prayer, my support system I have the best support system ever this includes my family and my friends and also constantly reminding myself that whether people take me in or reject me that does not take away anything from the work I am doing, my vision and my goal so I need to constantly push and let them catch on when they eventually do.

The main reason why women do not make it in life is because we do not celebrate or support each other, there are multiple factors leading to the failure of women and women run businesses. The aspect of collaboration and support is vital but on the same note we cannot say it is the main reason why they do not make it in life. Some women do not have the adequate knowledge on how best to run a business, some also do not know how well to adapt to different economic settings and some do not also know how to save and build. So the reasons behind the success of women is relative in as much as women support is essential. I encourage women to keep pushing and believe in the power you possess. Every time you feel inadequate and you feel like you are failing go back to your vision and work better to develop yourself and your main goal. Do not give up and even if the odds against you keep pushing and keep fighting. And don’t forget to live your life.


Comments

  1. Truly inspired my baby keep on keeping on. You are destined for greater heights.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Passion Has Its Destiny

TOUGHER BY THE DAY

YOU ARE LIMITLESS, AFFIRM THIS TO YOURSELF