Every Passion Has Its Destiny


Don't just work hard, work smart as well.

Hello, my name is Xuxa Gara. I am 23 years of age and currently working as a laboratory scientist in a research laboratory. I am a recent graduate from University of Zimbabwe and was studying BSc Hon in Forensic Science specializing in Biology and Biochemistry. I was at Saint David's Bonda for my high school, a place I owe a lot for the person I am today. I am interested in research and investigations...generally finding why certain things are the way they are and finding out new things.


I realised I was good in science subjects from a young age especially Biology and Mathematics. I then thought due to my Biology inclination, medicine would be my portion. During high school I realized I wouldn't want to be doctor became it wouldn't fully fulfill the person I wanted to be. So I did my research and I realised to be able to merge my academics and my interest in research, forensic science would be a good field for me. I fell in love with forensic science.

However, the challenge now was in Zimbabwe there was no university offering Forensic Science for undergrad. I had been awarded a Scholarship which would cover my education in Zimbabwe only and I couldn't afford to study outside. My biggest miracle came as a phone call from a friend of mine @Zviko Satuku. She called me telling me University of Zimbabwe was offering Forensic Science a day before lectures were starting University of  Zimbabwe. This is the moment I realized becoming a Forensic Scientist is my destiny.

Women generally take each other as competition and usually are not happy to see another woman succeeding. I don't know why this is but I believe there is need for an attitude change from us as women because only we can fight for each other.


Trust God, he will make sure you get where he wants you. Don't just work hard, work smart as well. Keep your eyes and ears open and  take in all information you can get and use it to conquer. Always show gratitude to the people its due and to God for everything.

Comments

  1. Happy for you Xuxa! Congratulations lady for the milestones you have achieved. All the best in your future endeavours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sis, you are a star and an inspiration to us too. I am glad you are persuung your dream. Fly higher the sky is the limit! Gos bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so inspiring,happy for you girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOUGHER BY THE DAY

YOU ARE LIMITLESS, AFFIRM THIS TO YOURSELF