LETS SUCCEED TOGETHER

 I want to become a biologist, like my mom.
I'm Celeste from Nicaragua, I'm 22 years old and I want to become a biologist, like my mother. I moved to Norway for my studies, driven by the cruel repression the regime imposes to the people in my country - wherever I am, this is a part of me, of how I see the world, how I see others, how I set my goals.

I can't see myself succeeding without supporting the people I connect with and contributing to the changes I want to see happening, I want to like myself even more in a few years and I know it's not going to happen if I live with my eyes closed.

As a woman, in every period of my life and in every single place I've been, there are always man interrupting me, speaking louder than me, and other man and woman following their thread, I'd like to see us women following our female thread, knitting it together, making it dense, rock-hard, so nothing comes between us.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Passion Has Its Destiny

TOUGHER BY THE DAY

YOU ARE LIMITLESS, AFFIRM THIS TO YOURSELF