BUILD YOUR OWN VISION

My parents are the greatest hustlers
I am Rutendo Samantha Borerwe, I believe I am an entrepreneur who is focused on media and the fashion world but I am leaning heavily towards media. I am based in Japan. I run a YouTube channel under my name "Samantha Borerwe" and an online magazine formerly known as Street Peeper now called Avant'Garde Zimbabwe.   I am also a marketer by profession. I am in the process of writing a fictional novel and expanding my company as a whole Black Gold Group.

I feel my motivation has always been from various figures I have come across in my life. If I had to name all of them, I would probably write a book, but I have highlights like Oprah is my motivation for media, YouTubers like Patricia Bright who have turned themselves in multimillionaires. I also draw inspiration from my own parents. If I had to pick the world's best hustlers my parents would make the top cut.

The greatest challenge I feel in pursuing my dreams has always been procastination. I am my own critic and most of the time I get exhausted running around in my head with a million ideas and when it's time to execute I fail. Of course there are other challenges but I believe this has been the greatest and frankly I am still looking for the right formula. Lately I have been praying a lot and trying to track my schedule. The biggest challenge I have is tracking my schedule and creating a cycle. So yeah that me for now.

It is a fact of life that as women we have become adversaries against each other. Quoting Chimamanda "We raise girls to compete against each other, not for jobs which I think is good thing but for attention from men" . It's a sad fact of our lives that women are competing against each other even for attention from men. So in almost all spheres of our own existence we have failed to celebrate and acknowledge the accomplishments of our peers out of jealousy or rather the so called competition.
Don't ever give up. If you stop now the dream stops too. Try try and try again nomatter how many times you fail. It's the path to growth and success. Surround yourself with like minded people and build around your vision.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Passion Has Its Destiny

TOUGHER BY THE DAY

YOU ARE LIMITLESS, AFFIRM THIS TO YOURSELF